The Devil's Mill
An unusual, historic mill from 1890, open to people who want to learn about its history.
Open daily from 10 a.m to 6 p.m. in the tourist season. In the off-season* the mill remains open on a limited basis 10 a.m. till 5 p.m.
*period from 14.11 to 06.04, except winter holidays, Christmas season and New Year’s Eve breaks.
The last entry to the facility takes place at 5 p.m. during the tourist season and at 4 p.m. in the off-season.
Guided tours are available every 30 minutes in high season. In the rest of the period, entries are on full hours. Visiting the attractions takes about 40 minutes, during which you will be transferred back in time by more than 100 years.
The façade of the tube furnace in the bakery and all the equipment that the flour mill was once equipped with have been preserved in the facility. The most interesting is the overshot water wheel with a diameter of 6 m, which powered the necessary devices. Also of interest is the aspiration cabinet used to prevent the flour from exploding.